I once had life all figured out. Then I turned 27. There is a reason why a “club” exists for people who die when they are 27.
Never could I imagine life would happen like this…
- August 2011: Quit Job.
- September 2011: Look for job. Demand that it be something other than teaching.
- October 2011: Dumped by my boyfriend of two years. Move (officially…kinda) to my mom and dad’s house in East Tennessee.
- November 2011: Continue to have a love/hate relationship with East Tennessee. Bake a lot.
- December 2o11: Rediscover loving teaching. Sign up for an international teaching website. Get a job.
- January 2012: Move to Mexico.
- February 2012: Fall in love with Mexico.
- March 2012: Get a new boyfriend. And an intestinal infection.
- April 2012: Avoid work with a muy fuerte kidney infection.
- June 2012: Get married. Make a baby.
- July 2012: Move to the U.S. and learn that I’m expecting!
- August 2012: Move to Northern Mexico to begin a new job
- September-February 2012: Learn to love this little guy.
So busy learning the art of living…
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on. –Henry Ellis